Some of us girls with curls enjoy making our waves silky straight. But is it worth the damage of a flat iron? My hair has definitely been through a lot with the bleach job ( see my previous post on that ) so more damage is not something I’m looking for.
So I had to research ways to avoid this and I came up with this article: Ways to straighten hair without heat:
- Use straightening products, the right products are essential to straight hair
- Large Rollers, preferably plastic as form makes frizz, leave on overnight
- Brush hair til dry, yes it sounds simple but it works!
- DiY honey and milk hair Mask
- Put wet hair up in a bun on top of your head and cover with scarf
- Rubber band all over head, then add clips to tightly to keep hair flat
Be sure to use coconut oil or another anti frizz product after these methods for smoothness.